Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sugar Bowl

Cook: SEC close to fulfilling bowl obligations
Randolph Leader
The winner in Atlanta will get Texas in Pasadena for the national championship, and the loser will get the consolation prize of the Sugar Bowl, ...

Season's best race, Michigan's coaching conundrum, more mail
SI.com
Personally, I would love to see TCU play Florida or Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. I think it would be fascinating, and it would be a far better measuring stick ...

Bowl picture looking good for SEC with 10 teams likely to qualify
Orlando Sentinel
Buzz: This time, maybe 'Bama (10-0) will actually take the Sugar Bowl seriously if it doesn't beat Florida. This game could be a letdown for either team ...

Big East mailbag, Part I
ESPN
I know the Sugar Bowl has last pick and that it would take whichever team has the smallest following. Naturally, everyone (including myself) assumed that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment