Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rock Band Guitar

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Fashion Sales
Examiner.com
Old Navy will offer doorbusters, including a free Rock Band Guitar for the first few customers in line on Thanksgiving Day, $15 sweaters, and 50 percent off ...

Study: Rock Band, Guitar Hero Players Demonstrate Strong Music Genre Loyalty
Gamasutra
Players of games in the Rock Band and Guitar Hero franchise demonstrate strong music game loyalty -- but contrary to what some might expect, ...

Game review: 'Lego Rock Band' encourages families to play together
Fort Worth Star Telegram
Ever wondered what Bon Jovi's You Give Love a Bad Name would look like as belted by a miniature Lego rock star? Now you can find out, with the curious but ...

The Rock Band / Guitar Hero DLC I want to see
Den Of Geek
So, I thought I'd compile a list of my top ten most wanted DLC packs for Rock Band / Guitar Hero. To the best of my knowledge, none of these are available ...

No comments:

Post a Comment