Thursday, September 3, 2009

Montauk Monster

YouTube - Montauk Monster: The TRUTH!

YouTube - Scott Whyte - Montauk Monster found in California

Brown: Long Island needs of blood donations
Newsday
Last year, I didn't, in part because of columns I was writing at the time on the phenomenon that had everyone laughing — the Montauk Monster. ...

Chupacabra caught?
The News International
The find also inspired renewed interest in the equally notorious Montauk Monster. Jerry Ayer, owner of Blanco Taxidermy School, has possession of the ...

Hello My Name Is: Nate Moroshan
ESPN Action Sports
The ugliest thing I've ever seen is: The Montauk Monster. I am what I drive, which is: 2002 VW Jetta wagon 1.8T. My iPod is filled with: Random music and ...

'Mind of a Ninja, Body of a Manatee' T-Shirt is Disgustingly Accurate
GlobalPost
... bodies are so ridiculously amorphous. Let's be realistic. If you thought the Montauk Monster was hideous, you should see me what I get out of the shower.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment